This lovely Cherry Cheesecake Dip is a perfect sweet appetizer to bring along to any Holiday Christmas Party! A quick, simple, four ingredient desert dip you can serve with graham crackers or sugar cookies. Yummy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1 pack softened cream cheese (8oz)
1 jar marshmallow fluff (7oz)
2 small tubs Cool Whip (8oz each)
2 cans cherry pie filling (21 oz each)
Pack of graham crackers
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
1. Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff by hand until smooth.
2. Fold in Cool Whip one container at a time
3. Spread into dish, pan or on a platter.
4. Cover with cherry pie filling and refrigerate
5. Break apart graham crackers and arrange around the dip for dipping.
Use a festive holiday patter to add more Christmas to this dish!
Call us when you need us! We’re here to help!